FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Enterprise WIRE)–Gals in Technology (WIT), the leading group contributing to the success of skilled females in the Washington, D.C. region technological know-how local community now introduced the finalists for the 23rd Yearly Management Awards. This once-a-year awards plan identifies, acknowledges and celebrates feminine industry experts who are leaders in the technologies area and carry a distinctive vision and expertise to the marketplace.
The finalists for the 23rd Yearly Gals in Technologies Leadership Awards are
Corporate Large-Industry Sector
- Jessica Hunter – Akima, LLC (Complex Alternatives & Items Group)
- Elizabeth Porter – Elides
- Teresa Weipert – Maximus Federal
Company Mid-Industry Sector
- Deepti Malhotra – VMD Corp.
- Leslie Minnix-Wolfe – ScienceLogic
- Sheetal Rawat – SWIFT (Modern society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication)
Govt and Protection
- Frederica Darema – Impartial Marketing consultant
- Maria Roat – Government Workplace of the President, Workplace of the President, Business of Management and Price range
Non-Earnings and Academia
- LaTosha Hopkins – John Hopkins University, Beliefs Institute
- Anisah Kabli – AVIXA
- Tami Levin – American Association of Medical Faculties (AAMC)
- AnnElizabeth Konkel – Indeed
- Jessica Maloney – Sev1Tech, LLC
- Jennifer Poe – GDIT (Common Dynamics Details Know-how)
- Mia Wilcox – Merrit Group
Modest Small business/Entrepreneur
- Alba Aleman – Citizant, Inc.
- Julie Sciullo – Association Analytics
- Margaete Zeimer – Sine Nomine Associates, Inc.
- Maureen Cannon – ScienceLogic
- Maryam Faiz – CloudBolt Computer software
- Ruth Lampkin – GDIT (General Dynamics Information and facts Technological innovation)
- Seema Ashraf – Fannie Mae
- Amber Eco-friendly – BITHGROUP Systems
- Azita Kaovasia – Leidos
- Sue (Susette) Rego – Typical Dynamics Mission Techniques
“With the present uncertainties in this pandemic surroundings where gals have been considerably afflicted, it is important we identify these female leaders in the DMV who have not only proven to be a great success in their discipline, but have given back to their communities and encouraged the up coming era,” stated Cristine Gollayan, president of WIT. “These women of all ages make such considerable impacts in their roles for their firms, for the lives of some others, and for people who will walk after them. We are enthusiastic to bring focus to their work and identify them for their achievements.”
WIT will announce the winners at the Leadership Awards Gala on Thursday, Could 12, 2022. For information and facts about sponsorship packages and to invest in tables or individual tickets, you should visit https://www.womenintechnology.org/leadership-awards and comply with us on Twitter: @WITWomen, #WITLA2022.
About Women in Technologies
Gals in Technology (WIT) is a not-for-earnings firm with the mission of advancing females in technological innovation — from the classroom to the boardroom. With far more than 1,000 customers in the Washington, D.C. area, WIT fulfills its eyesight by providing leadership advancement, technological innovation education and learning, networking, and mentoring chances for ladies at all concentrations of their professions and for girls fascinated in STEM. For a lot more info, be sure to stop by: womenintechnology.org or connect with us by means of Fb, LinkedIn or Twitter (@WITWomen).